Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ramblings

Say the word... All you have to do is say the word and I am yours.... Scary to say... Do I really mean it? I guess we will never know

Are you being good, trying to stay away from temptation? Or just tired of me? Should I ask? I want to...

In a way, as frustrated as I am I am glad you ignor me, it helps letting you go.... And I need to let you go, even though every part of me does not want to.

You have been flooding my subconscience, dancing around in my thoughts, invading my dreams...

I wish I knew what you were thinking, how you really felt about me, what you wanted to happen.  I wonder do you just want the physical, or do I have it all wrong and you feel too much? Do you think I am playing with your emotions?

I wish you wanted me like I want you, I wish you felt for me how I feel for you, I wish you thought of me as often as I think of you, I wish it hurt you like this hurts me....Tell me you love me, you think about me all the time, and if I left I would be yours.....then I would be yours

I can't play anymore, I want it to be real, and its not so I can't play anymore. It hurts too much, I get built up only to be dissapointed.

I have tried too hard for too long to keep you in my life. I can't try any more.

I deserve the indifference you have shown me the past couple of weeks, however my heart can no longer take the rollercoster ride; my soul is bleeding from self inflicted wounds and I no longer belive
you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment